We closed our garden center on June 30th 2017…our wholesale nursery closed in 2018.
Since 1947 we offered ground covers, perennials and shrubs from our propagation greenhouses and our container operation. See our Summer 2019 update.
The Gilson Family was fortunate to remain stewards of these lands for seventy years…beginning in 1947. The Main Farm originated around 1920 under the ownership of a Polish Immigrant. One of his primary customers was Storrs & Harrison Nursery, founded in 1854 and located a few miles down North Ridge Road. We are proud to have played a part in this historic nursery legacy near the shores of Lake Erie!